c'est moi.

c'est moi.
ddd

inspiration

Come sit down beside me with a dollar and a dime, we'll drink away our fortunes, here's to the meantime. -Grace Potter
ddd
ddd


ddd

cheers!

cheers!
ddd
.

followers.

tweet me!

find me.

tumblr.

.

8.26.2011

fav product alert.


Summer may be on its way out, but that doesn't mean your exfoliating cleanser should be stored away for a long winter's nap. Regardless of the season, it's especially important to exfoliate your face on a regular basis because it aids in removing the dead skin, dirt, and oil that can cause not only breakouts, but dull looking skin! Every woman deserves to glow and my clean little secret is a product I picked up after my last facial. I have had great success with the Mary Kay products for my regular regimen, but adding Keyano Aromatics' Alpha Beta Exfoliating Cleanser was the final piece to my skin care puzzle. It's important to keep in mind that our skin is constantly changing based on our diet, age, sun exposure, pollution, and personal habits so just because a certain product didn't work a couple years ago, doesn't mean it won't work now. We can thank recent scientific innovations and technological advancements for allowing dermatologists to gain an understanding of how the skin ages and what we can do to keep ourselves looking younger longer. Most skin care companies now have anti-aging products for women in their 20's, 30's, 40's, and 50's plus- but exfoliation is something to make sure you are doing at every age. The wonderful thing about the Keyano Aromatics Exfoliating Cleanser is that it's gentle. I know what you're thinking- exfoliation is too rough, dries out your skin, and irritates any blemishes you may have. Trust me,  I've tried several exfoliating cleansers and yes, there are some out there that only made my skin peely, red, and miserable. This particular product however, has the right balance of essential acids, which help to improve your skin's tone and texture, and jojoba beads, which are the little beads that actually scrub the bacteria and dead skin away. Depending on your own skin's needs, along with your climate, you can use this product anywhere from once/day to once/month. In the sweet summertime when I'm outside sweating, swimming, and running around, my skin could use the rejuvenation every other day. Through the fall and winter months however, I'll tone it down to just once/week because Vermont's frigid temperatures have a terrible drying effect on my skin. Whether you opt for the Keyano Aromatics' version or not, it's important to cleanse and/or exfoliate your skin each and everyday- it will not only pay off today, but certainly in years to come.

0 comments: