c'est moi.

c'est moi.
ddd

inspiration

Come sit down beside me with a dollar and a dime, we'll drink away our fortunes, here's to the meantime. -Grace Potter
ddd
ddd


ddd

cheers!

cheers!
ddd
.

followers.

tweet me!

find me.

tumblr.

.

11.28.2011

hello again!

I was extremely fortunate in that I was able to take last week off from work! It was greatly overdue and a very important step in getting myself back on the right track- I had some great solo time to rest my mind, body, and soul. I decided to take a bit of a technology detox as well, which you can read about here. That being said, I'm back in the office today trying to catch up on a weeks worth of work, but I have some great posts for you coming this week! Bear with me as I get back into the swing of things. Happy Monday! Start your week off by creating a list of goals you want to accomplish by the end of 2011. With just 33 days to go, it's time to really make a commitment to achieving those personal feats!

1 comments:

Steph said...

So glad you got the week off! I took a mini-vacation from technology as well, and it is nice! Already made my list of goals!